As the IT Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis, maintenance, and enhancement of all information systems. You will also be the reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all hardware and software.
- Provide technical leadership on activities requiring expertise for core IT systems and services.
- Recommend and deploy technology solutions to improve business operations
- Direct and coordinate the implementation of IT operations, projects, and programs, ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs.
- Manage technical documentation, employee work tools issuance and equipment, project management tools and equipment inventory.
- Provide support to users and be the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Conduct regular upgrades and tests on the system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Review vendor contracts and coordinate IT purchases (hardware, software, and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field• Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- Proficiency in database programming and software installation• Proven experience working with both CRM and PM tools
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Proven knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Customer Segmentation, Paid Search, social media, Paid Media, Email Marketing, LeadGeneration, Database Management, and Website Optimization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills• Passion for learning and growth
- Ability to apply expertise and technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously