As a Graphic Designer, you will responsible for developing unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals, communications designs, stories, systems and content for brands. You will also be responsible for translating brand strategy elements into visual design.
- Plan appealing and on-brand concepts by studying information and materials.
- Develop unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals for digital and print marketing.
- Illustrate concepts by designing layout of art and copy regarding arranged concepts.
- Prepare design drafts, present ideas and amend designs after feedback.
- Provide brand designs for the company and clients on schedule and within budget.
- Design website user interface for the company and clients.
- Coordinate release and processing of files at printer and press.
- Manage utilisation and archive of all project photos.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media or related field
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a as a Graphic or Creative Designer
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics that demonstrates graphic design thinking and core skills on a “Behance” or “Dribbble” account
- Knowledge of design principles, elements, page layout and composition
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning and growth